Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP]

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP] - Page 6 Empty Re: River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP]

Post  Pinto Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 am

Silver Gold gladly followed Melody out of the arena. she hated the girth being so tight...she couldn't breathe normally when it was done up tight..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP] - Page 6 Empty Re: River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP]

Post  lkbrox Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 am

Melody removed Silver Golds saddle, noticing the way she responded when the girth was undone. Perhaps it was too tight, she wondered. she would have it looser tomorrow.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 am

[quote="pinto."]Blade dropped the hose and watched Anthony

Anthony finished scraping the water from his coat and untied the lead rope from the fence and lead him over to the pasture and turned him out, sitting on the fence.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Silver Gold took a deep breath, relaxing as Melody undid the girth.

Blade ran around the paddock for a while then he found a nice patch of dirt and he laid down, rolling in it, covering his damp coat with dirt. He pricked his ears and looked back at Anthony...so much for that wash.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Melody gently went about grooming the sweat from Silver Golds' honey coloured fur, then she placed a light rug on her and stroked her. "See you later, Girl," she said, opening the stall door to exit.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:44 am

Anthony sighed and shook his head in disappointment, but a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. He untangled his body from the fence and started heading towards the kitchen for some breakfast.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 am

Silver Gold nickered good by and then she laid down on her side in the stall..

Blade watched Anthony leave and trotted over...

Tammy walked over to Ranger Rick and petted him and he lowered his head to her height. Then she looked up at him with a sigh"your too tall.."she muttered"I can't brush you..."she tried reaching up to brush him but could hardly reach up to his shoulder"shrink!"she ordered
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:29 am

Anthony was walking by Tammy and Ranger Rick's stall when he casually glanced in for a breif moment, noticing she was a little short to brush the larger horse, but he might be of assistance. He walked over to the stall door and peeked in, opening the door for himself, "Hey.. um.. do you need any help with that?" The boy asked, slowly walking closer.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:20 am

Tammy looked up at Anthony and a smile spread across her face"yes please!"she said joyfully, walking over to him, she handed him the brush."thank you!"she said, smiling

Ranger Rick watched Tammy then looked at Anthony
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:59 am

Anthony took the brush and started gently sweeping the brush over Ranger Rick's dirty coat. "I'm Anthony by the way," He murmured but continued brushing the horse, she was pretty short. The boy chuckled. A short girl with a tall horse. He wondered how she could ride him.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 am

"I'm Tammy"Tammy said watching Anthony"don't blame me that i'm short i'm only young!"she said shildishly like she read his thoughts"I ride Rick all the tme...i'm just too short to do anything else"she turned away, crossing her arms.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Anthony chuckled down at the little girl and moved to the other side of Ranger Rick, "Y'know, I used to be quite short when I was your age too," He explained with a sigh. His parents had owned a massive horse farm and he could onto ride the Shetland Ponies and most of them were fiesty.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

"really?"Tammy asked, looking at Anthony"I don't believe you. Your too tall now so i don;t believe you"she said stubbornly

Rick nickered to Anthony nad lowered his head to nudged Tammy
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Anthony chuckled lightly, "Well," He said, pausing to look at the little girl, "That is a true story, whether you believe me or not," The boy chuckled and finished off brushing Ranger Rick's coat, then handed the brush to Tammy, "Here you are." He said with a smile and waved, "Bye," Anthony said and headed out the door towards the stables kitchen.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Tammy watched Anthony"will i see you again later?"she asked him
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Anthony heard Tammy's voice call after him and stopped, turning on his heel, "Maybe," He called back and continued walking towards the kitchen.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Tammy smiled at that and then went back over to Ranger Rick
Pheobie walked past Rick's stall and looked at Tammy and she smiled"want me to put his tack on for you?"she asked and when she nodded Phe turned and went and grabbed Rick's tack then tacked the gelding up. as Tammy walked out the stall, leading Rick she followed them. They walked into the jumping arena and Pheobie did the stirrups for Tammy then helped her onto the gelding"there you go"she said with a smile.
"thank you"Tammy said and Pheobie then went out of the arena and leaned on the fence, watching them..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Anthony grabbed a green apple from the kitchen and took a bite into it hungrily. Swallowing, he started making his way out towards the arenas' when he saw Tammy and Pheobie. He walked up beside Pheobie, "Hello," Anthony said shortly.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Pheobe looked at Anthony then for a moment she stayed silent then she turned to watch Tammy and Rick warming up"hi"she said
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Anthony nodded, glancing at the bruises on her arms from last night. He sighed, they were quite noticeable, "What really happened last night?" He asked.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Pheobe glanced at her arms which were covered in bruises and then she looked at Anthony but said nothing, how could she tell him?
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Watching the girl intently with no hope of giving up, Anthony folded his arms against the wooden fence, "Well?" He pushed.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Pheobe turned and walked off"it's none of business"she said curtly, she usually wasn't rude to anyone or mean but he was getting on her nerves
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Anthony jogged after the girl, grabbing hold of her shoulder gently, "I.. I, I might be able to help you," He said quickly, urging her to tell him.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 am

Pheobe stayed quiet and then suddenly tears rolled down her face and she looked away
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next