Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Rp

2 posters

Go down

Warriors Rp Empty Warriors Rp

Post  lkbrox Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 pm

[This is an open Rp to anyone who has read the first series of Warriors]

A sleek pale ginger she-cat stretched in the dawn sun. Sandstorm jogged over to the fresh-kill pile, sniffing at it hungrily. Her paw swiped off the squirrel that topped the pile, hoping a mouse would be next. Her stomach growled, but she saw only a vole. She let out a frustrated hiss, looking around the Thunderclan camp. She stared into Firestar's den, her frustration slipping easily away as she thought of her mate. She wanted mouse more than anything so decided to take an early morning hunt. She looked around, no other Thunderclan cats were up, and she slithered through the gorse tunnel and into the woods. She was a senior warrior, and an expert hunter. She opened her mouth and scented the air, mouse filling her glands instantly. She pricked her ears and crouched low, her belly scraping the ground. She saw the grass quiver, and pounced, killing the mouse with a swift bite to the neck. She devoured it in ravenous gulps, then began to lick her fur contently.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Warriors Rp Empty Re: Warriors Rp

Post  WarHorse Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 am

As Brambleclaw made his way through the forest, his paws made no sound and no plants stirred, the undergrowth around him perfectly still. Licking his lips, he recalled once again the surge of adrenaline as he had leapt at the unsuspecting bird, the feel of the flesh between his teeth. A scent burshed against his muzzle and he sniffed the air, catching a familiar scent. Altering his direction, it wasn't long before he came across Sandstorm. Smiling cheerfully, he sat down close to her and wrapped his tail around his paws, his dark, striped fur turned almost black in the dim light. "Hello Sandstorm." Brambleclaw greeted, dipping his head politely, "Had a good hunt?"
WarHorse
WarHorse

Location : Iscrit... Amongst countless other places in my head...

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 am

Sandstorm stopped licking her golden fur and trained her soft eyes on him. "The hunting is good, Brambleclaw," she mewed, "I can't believe how tough leaf-bare was this moon." She sighed, thinking of how low the fresh-kill pile had been that leaf-bare. She was unbelievably happy that new-leaf had set in, and her stomach rumbled an agreement after the plump mouse she had just devoured. She caught the scent of bird on his fur, and she smiled, eyes sparkling, at least their warriors were being well fed.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:10 am

Nodding solemnly, Brambleclaw could clearly picture the camp that leaf-bare. Weak kittens and their desperate mothers, despairing elders and too-thin warriors. He shook his head, relieved that most cats in Thunderclan had survived. It was thanks to Firestar's leadership that they had made it through, and now prey was plentiful. Looking up at Sandstorm again he smiled softly. "Not something I remember fondly. But leaf-bare has passed and all is well for Thunderclan yet again." he said, his smile brightening. Pricking his ears, he smelt cats before he heard them. The smell was strong, so it was more than one cat, and certainly Thunderclan. Smells like the patrol is one its way back." Brambleclaw told her.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:54 am

Sandstorm flicked her ears, acknowledging his words and stood, stretching out and holding her tail straight. "Excuse me, Brambleclaw," she meowed politely dipping her head and dissappearing into the ferns. She headed away from the muscular tabby tomcat, the patrol and the ThunderClan camp. Her paws pulled her all the way to Sunningrocks, where she looked over to the RiverClan border. Their scent was strong, mingled with ThunderClans own and the electricity in the air made her pelt tingle. No doubt that the old fight over the rocks would still be burning within RiverClan. It wasn't like they had a shortage of land... She shook her body and curled into a ball on the rock, sighing gently.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:55 am

Brambleclaw watched Sandstorm leave, patiently waiting for the patrol's appearance. Seconds larger a group of 3 cats emerged from the undergrowth, slowly as they noticed him sitting in the small clearing. The looks on their faces were alarmed and their eyes were wide, instantly sparking panic inside Brambleclaw. "What?" he asked them urgently, knowing something was wrong. "Riverclan cats!" the tom at front told him, "We overheard them by the border! They're planning an attack!" As soon as the tom had finished, Brambleclaw whirled around and sprinted back to camp as fast as he could, crashing through ferns and stumbling down the ravine before crashing through the Thunderclan entrance and into the camp with the patrol close at his heels. "Riverclan are about to attack!" the tom Brambleclaw had spoken to cried.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:53 am

Sandstorm shivered suddenly, green eyes fluttering open. She stared around, she could hear something. A strong RiverClan scent overwhelmed her, and she could see their pelts rustling behind the rushes. She hissed, knowing she was completely exposed. Pelt bristling she knew it would take too long to reach Firestar and tell him, so she stood and yowled a warning at them. Half of Riverclan, their entire warrior force and several apprentices, burst from the reeds and dove into the river. She realised then that there were just too many, but she could do no more than fight. As the first hurtled up Sunningrocks, she fought with claws and fangs, tasting blood and feeling fur catch on her paws. They were quickly over-running her, but she heard a much needed sound, several ThunderClan cats were coming, she could scent them.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 am

Crashing from the undergrowth with a bellowing yowl, Brambleclaw wasted no time and charged at straight for one of the cats attacking Sandstorm, a massive Thunderclan force at his heels. Right by his side, Firestar leapt into the air and landed on the back of a hefty Riverclan tom, wrenching him away from Sandstorm and battering him wildly. Brambeclaw lunged at a nearby cat, tasting blood in his mouth as his teeth broke through flesh. Claws slashed acoss his sides and Brambeclaw withdrew, pausing for a moment before launching himself at the cat again, knocking it over so that its belly was exposed. A Thunderclan cat stepped in, raking its claws down the enemy cat's soft underbelly. Able to rest for a few seconds, Brambleclaw looked around the brawling cats, hoping to catch sight of either Sandstorm or Firestar among them.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:05 am

Sandstorm, strangely refreshed at the knowledge of help, now bristled again, raking at any cat within reach. She leapt onto a tabby, sending it yowling down the rockface. She watched it limp away, before another cat was at her. She turned with a ferocious hiss and scraped her paw over its ear. Firestar came to her side and leapt at the RiverClan tom, making him back away. Sandstorm cast a sweeping gaze, seeing the two clans locked in combat, when her eyes locked with Brambleclaws. She was so pleased to see him that a low purr rumbled in her chest. She blinked gratefully at him, before unleashing her fury at RiverClan once more.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:10 am

Just as Sandstorm caught sight of him and smiled, Brambleclaw's eyes fell upon her and he smiled in return, the expression oddly cheerful amongst the carnage of the battling. In his lapse of concentration, a RiverClan cat threw itself at him, launching him from his feet and sending him tumbling away. Scrambling desperately to right himself, he barely had time to prepare for another attack. Claws lashed his face and he yowled, striking out wildly. For a moment, the other cat backed off and Brambleclaw was able to refocus, planning his next attack carefully. As the leapt into the air he shot forward, slamming into its belly and knocking it to the ground, winded and stunned. Something in the battle had changed; the enemy cats unsure if their attack would succeed and hesitating to continue the fight.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Sandstorm heard her clanmate yowl, but, locked in battle with a riverclan she-cat, she couldn't do anything to help. The creamy coloured cat hurtled towards her again, and Sandstorm hissed viciously, leaping forward to intercept her. THey writhed on the ground and finally the RiverClan cat bounded off. They were retreating! Several of the strong ThunderClan warriors saw them off as they shot back over the river. Firestar was furious, tail lashing, burning amber eyes on Sandstorm. She flinched at his glare, but it softened as she strode over to him. He pressed his muzzle into her fur, meowing something unintelligable.
"We won," Sandstorm murmered, "I'm safe, now we must take our clan back to Yellowfang and Cinderpaw, there are many wounded here." Firestar was among the wounded, limping behind as Sandstorm lead the way back to the hollow. She looked behind her and flicked her tail beckoningly at Brambleclaw, watching the sturdy tabby pad up to join her at the front. She leaned on him, she was hurt, but she knew no other cat could carry her. As he helped support her, she gave a swift lick to the blood drying on his face.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:30 am

Brambleclaw carefully turned his head to smile at her gratefully, and gladly accepted the weight she put on him. Concern burned strongly for the rest of his clan, Firestar and Sandstorm in particular, but no cats had been killed. They had successfully defended their borders, but a close eye would need to be kept on River Clan. The group ambled down the ravine and into the camp, Brambleclaw still supporting Sandstorm as they walked towards Yellowfang's den. The bitter she-cat peered out grumpily, alerted by the scent of blood. She scowled at Firestar, dissapeared into her den, and emerged with a bundle in her mouth and Cinderpaw trailing behind with another.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:12 am

Sandstorm rubbed her head appreciatively against Brambleclaw's neck and took her own weight.
"Sandstorm, just where do you think you're going?" Yellowfang hissed. Sandstorm sighed, and glanced at the battered old she-cat. "Tend to the others first, Yellowfang." The medicine cat's eyes narrowed and she shook her head. "No other cat needed support, you're the worst. Besides, Firestar would have my tail for crowfood if I didn't treat you first. So stop acting like a kit and come here." Sandstorm obliged, padding over to be looked after.
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 am

Glad to see that Sandstorm was being treated, Brambleclaw watched her for a moment longer before looking at his own wounds. His belly was badly scratched, there was a slash across his face and a few bite marks on his shoulders and neck, but nothing too severe. Sitting to wait patiently, his eyes wandered back to Sandstorm. Yellowfang babbled as she tended to the ginger she-cat, who seemed to be worrying about the rest of the clan. Of course, Brambleclaw thought with a smile. Then his eyes shot to Firestar. The clan leader was watching him with narrowed eyes, but Brambleclaw wasn't sure whether his expression was appreciative, or suspicious.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  lkbrox Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Sandstorm waited impatiently for Yellowfang to stop her fussing.
"Come on, the rest of the clan needs you," she meowed. Yellowfang hissed at her.
"You're done anyway. But come back later, you'll need another poultice for that leg."
"You should treat Brambleclaw," suggested Sandstorm, "he's got a nasty slash across his face." Yellowfang eyed her curiosly but the ginger she-cat was already padding away. She limped over to Brambleclaw.
"Thanks for all your help," she purred, "Yellowfang will see to that scratch now." Firestar came up beside his mate, licking her forehead. "I'm glad you're okay."
lkbrox
lkbrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum