Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Medieval Characters

2 posters

Go down

My Medieval Characters Empty My Medieval Characters

Post  GoldenGhost Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:34 am

Alister Clarke

Height: 6’2”
Eye Colour: Deep green
Build: Slim and yet very muscled.
Hair Colour: Short, wavy reddish brown
Skin Colour: Tanned
Fitness: Extremely fit
Mount: Lament
Riding ability: Very experienced and skilled
Favoured Weapons: Throwing knives, Bow and Medium Sword.
Training: Very experienced in weapons handling, trained blacksmith and has extensive fighting skills with weapons, on horseback and in fist fighting.

Description: Alister is a very silent person. He is constantly lost in thought and avoids talking if he can help it. He would rather be alone with his horse, than around people. As a child his father taught him to fight, to use many weapons and also the skills of a blacksmith. His mother made sure he had a board education of the world, he speaks many languages, where to find natural medicines and how to make do with everything he is able to get. After his father was killed in a battle his mother killed herself leaving Alister to fend for himself from the age of 16. He left home not long after he buried his mother, along with a few possessions and his fathers prized shire stallion Lament. Always on the move, Alister finds he is not welcome everywhere he goes, so he sticks to the forest and away from civilisation. Sure footed, silent, smart, sneaky and able to slip away in the blink of an eye, Alister is a very mysterious character. He doesn’t get close to anyone.

Lament: An 18hh, black, Shire stallion. Only 6 years old and yet he is already seasoned in everything from ploughing paddocks to charging into battle. Very muscled and thick set, yet gentle as a lamb. He is loyal only to Alister and would walk through fire, over mountains and swim the across the strongest rivers for his master. On the battlefield he is swift and agile, always ready to protect his master at all costs. A very proud stallion, courageous and calm; he enjoys the freedom that Alister gives him.

Lament:
http://image22.webshots.com/22/7/85/58/223278558kFlBik_fs.jpg

GoldenGhost

Back to top Go down

My Medieval Characters Empty Re: My Medieval Characters

Post  ginganinja Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 am

If possible, could I RP with him?
ginganinja
ginganinja

Back to top Go down