Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP]

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP] - Page 7 Empty Re: River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP]

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Wondering if he had hurt he while grabbing her shoulder or if it were the past thoughts, Anthony dropped his hands and pulled her into a comforting hug, unsure of what to say.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP] - Page 7 Empty Re: River Creek Stables - Riding Camp[RP]

Post  Pinto Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 am

"i-i'm sorry.."Pheobe said softly after she eventually pulled away from him.. She then looked around. If she was going to tell him theyinately needed to be alone
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Anthony nodded sympathetically, "No, its okay. Thats why I want to help you. You seem to be shoving all your incoming emotions deep inside of you and only letting them out when you want to." He told her with a small smile.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 am

Pheobe looked at him then grbbed his hand and led him somewhere where no one else was and she looked at the ground, staying silent for a while"i..well...when i was coming home from meeting some of my old friends these guys surrounded me and....."she trailed off, still looking at the ground not daring to look at him
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Anthony was listening intently, holding his breath at the end. He could basically guess 1,000,001 things that could've happened to her. He sighed softly and lowered his voice, "And?" Anthony pressed eagerly.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 am

"they raped me.."Pheobe said ever so quietly, hardly loud enough for him to hear, shuddering as she remembered it and she stepped back..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Anthony couldn't believe it.. they didn't even know each others names and she had told him something like this before someone else - someone closer. "What! Oh my god, you need to tell the police about this," He said seriously and grabbed his phone from out of his pocket and called 000/911.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 am

"don't!"Pheobe said, fear easily detected n her voice"they said if i tell anyone they'll come back"she shuddered again. She would already be into for telling Anthony but she finally felt she had to tell someone.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  ginganinja Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:21 am

((Pinto said I could continue this for her ^^

all her RPs, I can continue for her.))
ginganinja
ginganinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7